The fabulous Mikka Rose Wall Art can introduce a certain panache and style into the home in a way that other artwork simply cannot. Featuring a stunning array of colourful flowers as a glamorous head piece, the Mikka Rose Fashion Wall Art is guaranteed to turn heads and become a talking point amongst friends and guests.
Consider placing in an entryway or above your favorite sofa for an added touch of "wow" in your home.
This wall Art is an Ana Paula Hoppe creation, she is a Brazilian artist who is passionate about art and flowers. The delicacy and strength of being a woman, self-love, the colours and beauty of flowers are her main inspirations. Artist by vocation, Ana Paula devoted herself to music for a while, and in an unpretentious and self-taught way, she started to create 100% digital collages.
- 700mm x 1000mm
- 812mm x 1148mm
- 915mm x 1295mm
- 1000mm x 1400mm (perspex & canvas only)
- 1148mm x 1624mm (perspex & canvas only)
GLASS OR PERSPEX
- 100% Australian-made
- White solvent paint is sprayed protecting the back of the artwork.
- Perspex finish is near identical to glass finish yet lightweight
- Glass is a slightly better finish (close up), perspex is more durable
- Finished with 100% hardwood timber frame
- These artworks are not mass-produced, each one is meticulously put together by trained artisans within Australia. The end product we hope you appreciate will be a gallery level print that you can adorn for many years to come.