Fashion Cat Canvas Art Print - This vintage, black and white fashion photograph showcases a cheetah sitting in the back seat of a parked convertible, in front of a Vogue store.
The stretched canvas fine art prints are professionally printed on polycotton artist canvas, using archival inks and then stretched and gallery wrapped. This means the image is stretched around a 38mm frame to create a seamless, museum-quality finish. All stretched and box framed art prints arrive ready to hang.
Canvas Boxed Frame:
We also offer the option to add a shadow box frame to your canvas art print. A little different from a traditional framed print, the canvas sits within the box frame with a 5mm gap, creating a sophisticated shadow effect between the frame and the canvas. Our solid timber box frame mouldings are 10mm wide, and 55mm deep. This would then add approximately 40mm to the length and height of the listed canvas size.
- Museum-quality giclee printed using archival inks and paper resulting in beautiful prints with no fading!
- Available in multiple sizes, in either black, white, or oak finish, with a matboard.
- Professionally mounted on foam-core to prevent rippling and warping, behind museum-grade plexiglass, within a quality moulding.
- The frame profile measures 30mm wide and 45mm deep.
- Comes ready to hang.
- Please be aware that our timber frames are a natural product, and as a result, there may be slight variations in colour and grain between products of the same kind.
- Leaves partner warehouse in 5-7 business days.